Saturday, December 10, 2011

Stalking a rainbow (is hard)

Sorry for the second post in less than 12 hrs, but I am just to excited to keep it to myself.
I have been stalking the US Postal service tracking website like a madwoman this week...

Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 06, 2011
"Oh awesome! It official! I wonder how long it will take..."


Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, December 08, 2011, 2:12 am, SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84199
"Eeep!!  yay!  It's coming... It's coming!"


Processed/Departed USPS Sort Facility, December 09, 2011, 1:40 am, INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46241

"1:40 a.m.? geez, I was sleeping at 1:40.. I wonder who had to process it? Maybe it was a machine...
I couldn't process anything at 1:40 a.m. no matter how hard I tried"









Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 10, 2011, 12:12 am, HARRISBURG, PA 17107
"Oooh getting closer, you're in the right state, hurry to your new home, already!"

Out for Delivery, December 10, 2011, 10:09 am
I've been checking the mailbox religiously since 10:30... my husband is now 98% certain I have gone crazy.

Delivered, December 10, 2011, 4:56 pm
*insert Hallelujah chorus here*

What could I possibly be getting that would warrant such fanatic behavior?
A new sewing machine?
Some newly released designer fabric?
Nope something much smaller (I'm a girl of simple tastes, haha)...

TADAAA!!!

The charms for Round 2 of Kati's Color Wheel Charm swap!

Isn't it a beautiful bounty of rainbow fabric deliousness??

They are about to become very good friends with the charms from Round 1 .......

Oh.. what.. you don't slobber over 5 inch pieces of fabric with crazy lady eyes and then immediately run to your camera for photographic evidence?

Neither do I. That would just be silly.

**closes laptop with big goofy grin and crazy eyes**

3 comments:

  1. "Stalking a rainbow"--ahaha, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep - those little bits of fabric send us all crazy !! just wanted to say thanks soooo much for the mini scrap basket swap button - I love buttons and have now put it on my blog instead of just the link - yay - thanks annaliese ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not do that. Ever. Unless it is Monday - Sunday.

    ReplyDelete