Wednesday, February 8, 2012

did I miss the (fugly) boat?

So you may have noticed a surge of fabric yesterday that could star it's own pathetic informercial. These are the fuglies of the world, the fabric you bought years ago, felt bad for even then, or are just not doin' it for you and more. Lucy @ Charm About You is hosting a linky party to get them out and into loving homes. Great idea, right??! And so I present you my fuglies.

Round 1 is fabric that was being thrown out by friend I felt bad for. Probably should have let them there...
Fugly fabric 1b
Fugly Fabric 1a
They're a weird size, 12x22" ish.  ...and here's a bonus panel of fugly labels
Fugly fabric 1c

Round 2 for your fugly viewing pleasure is this Christmas fabric. Now , in this fabric's defense,  it's actually not terrible but I have tried to use this for the last 3 years and have not on a project. It's time to get rid of it. There is about a yard of this.
Fugly fabric 2

Round 3 is 2 or 3 yards of licensed Thomas the Tank fabric. I have more than enough to make stuff for my train obsessed nephew. I don't think anybody needs 8 yards of this stuff. I'm in Thomas overload.
Fugly Fabric 3

So if you think you can find a place in your heart/stash for these fuglies?

Just become a follower and comment and let me know that you are. In your comment tell me which round you want (you can ask for just 1 or all of them).  

Winner(s) will be selected by mr Random on Februrary 14th.

Farewell fuglies!!


See other fun fugliness at the Linky Party!

20 comments:

  1. Oooh, my son is crazy about Thomas! I would totally love that one. Thanks for sharing your fabric! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 3 & 1. The trains would be great for a foster child quilt I have in the works. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love the panel and round 1 :) thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Put me down for the trains in Round 3. My son looooves trains! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't mind round two actually I have a few Christmassy things I'd like to make and that fabric would be perfect =D.
    Round one is also kind of cute too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a 4 1/2 year old son. Of course I could use the Thomas the Train fabric. Put me down for Round 3... make that all three rounds. I could find a place for the other too. I'm addicted to fabric. I am also a new follower. Thanks for the chance to win your fuglies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love some Thomas for my little guy!! Thanks for the chance to win. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I love snowmen and make pillowcases for children cancer patiants. I am a new follower and I like #2 & #3 so put me in for the drawing. Thank you for being in fugly fabric, it has been so fun. I an #20

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Please put my name in the hat for the Thomas fabric! My new little granddaughter is named Clarabel-- the same as one of the train cars on Thomas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like round two, then one, and then three. Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I forgot to add that I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a new follower. I'd love to win the train fabric! The others are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am a follower and love them all the heart panel is wonderful

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    Stop by for my quilt givaway to guess my babys b-day and weight.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm new follower and I think Round 1 fabrics are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love round one corbitt56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a new follower and would love the train fabric! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  17. TRAINS - THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE! YAY! That's the one for me!
    Thomas is such a happy and friendly train!
    Hope he'll come visit me... TOOOT TOOOT TOOOTLE OOOOTLE!!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love the trains for my train obsessed son! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am a new follower, I would love to be entered for round 1 and 3, I have a Thomas mad 2 year old DAUGHTER, they're two the're four they're six they're eight, shunting trucks and hauling crates......

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am a follower. I like one and three.
    Leena(India)

    ReplyDelete