Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spring Cleaning! (and Free labels for ya')

The funny thing about looking for a job, is that it takes as much time and energy (if not more!) as working at said job.

This, among other reasons is why I haven't been doing so much of the sewing stuff lately.
Which also means I haven't been blogging much lately either.

I have been able to get some much needed spring cleaning done on the 6 ft folding table I call my sewing space though.

Labeled Boxes

I used a bunch of these boxes, available at Michael's (got them on sale, for $2, but their $4 regular price is still worth it all the way!). Each box measures 7 ½ x 11 x 4 ¼ inches and are acid and lignin free.


Then I printed out these labels onto colored card stock, cut 'em up, slid 'em in the label bracket.

It's almost too easy!
  
They aren't fancy but they have done the trick!

Labeled Boxes - close up
Now I can work on all of those lingering February Bee committments and spring
(see what I did ther? the pun? clever, i know...)
into my March with a sense of organization!

Like I said, they aren't especially fancy, but sometimes the simple solutions are best.

Now, I am all about spreading the spring clean love.

To get the labels:


Right click the picture (JPG) and click "save image as" to save the image to your computer.

Open the file, and click, "File" then  "Print".

**The labels are sized to be 1 inch x 2 inches (the exact size of the bracket).
To make sure it prints properly, make sure your print settings are set to print at 100% scale

Happy Spring Cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment