Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIP Wednesday (2/15/12)

This will be a quickie WIP update - I've gotten alot done, but I don't have much time to tell you about it right now. 
Here are some photos to show you what's been going on behind the scenes here.

Photobucket

I got the Mini Quilt clipped and read to be bound. Here are some wonky houses and itty bitty circles .
You'll get to see more of when it's done
a little village

itty bitty circles


Moody Blues Bee/Dead Simple QAL Working on my layout now - the ladies from the MBB did a fantastic job with improv piecing!(no pics of this yet) ... 

and got I got 2 blocks made for Melissa, who asked for wonky stars in aqua and red.
Moody Blues Blocks February - Red and Aqua Wonky Stars


I got a log cabin pumpkin done for Lisa OYG February Block

OYG February Applique Closeup


I took part in the OYGB orphan bock challenge- from oprhan to tea wallet, in less than an hour!
Adopted blockTea Wallet (front)Tea Wallet (inside)


pins & bobbins 
Stalled out on this one, I have to find space to do the piecing , here are the 4 quadrants to the center square.
MIC Center Square - 4th Quarter

MIC Center Square - 3rd Quarter

MIC Center Square - 2nd Quarter

MIC Center Square - 1st Quarter

...and off I go to the next appointment. What a whirlwind of a Wednesday!

As usual you should check out every one's works in progress at Lee's!
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. Annaliese, you've been busy! Love those wonky houses:) Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy two of the fabrics I sent for that charm swap! How cool is that?

    ReplyDelete