Monday, August 29, 2016

Quilt Planner & WIP Tracker

In my never ending quest to clean up my sewing act and organize my quilt projects, I realized I needed to get a handle on my WIPs. I created a one-stop-shop for me to write down all those things that I swear I can remember, and usually forget the moment the project hits the shelf. 

Where did I leave off on this? How many blocks should I have? I'm sure I'm not the only one who asks these questions every time I unearth a work in progress, right?  



To download:

Right click the picture (PNG) and click "save image as" to save the image to your computer.

Open the file, and click, "File" then  "Print".

To make sure it prints properly, make sure your print settings are set to print at 100% scale

Feel free to Pin and share to your hearts content, but do not repost on your own sites. Thank ya'll, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment