Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Getting back to normal... maybe.

It's been a whirlwind couple of weeks!
I sent out fabric to two bees and a swap....

charms stacked

cosmic blue basket weave block

maroon and orange scrappy x block 

Wooh! My living room floor is clear again and I am done trekking to the post office with laundry basket full of squishy envelopes.

I won't be hosting another swap round right away (I promised hubby at least a few weeks of postal normalcy) but it was a huge success and I want to thank everyone who participated.

Just look at the beautiful variety we came up with! Charms

And somehow I did manage to get a bee block sewn for someone else in the fabric frenzy.
Moody Blues for Susan
This block was super easy, and only required two 10" squares each of the print and the background.
I like the movement of the dots in it, don't you? Here is the full tutorial if you would like to check it out.


I don't love the color on its own, but it will look great with the other fabric Susan has chosen.

How has your June been? Are you getting into summer craze or summer laze?


1 comment:

  1. Great looking blocks! Good job on the swaps being successful, that poor post man, I'm sure he'll be glad for the break too =D

    ReplyDelete