Sunday, July 2, 2017

#PewterAcornQuiltsinAction

Have you ever wondered what happens to the Pewter Acorn quilts you see here on Facebook? Well the answer is, it depends... they usually go to 1 of 3 places:
1. My friends and family - every quilt I gift is loaded up with positive thoughts. They are my long distance hugs and I hope they are used often. If they get worn out, even better! That gives me a reason to make another!
2. Back to the community - as my quilting journey continues, I am committed to bringing comfort to people who need it and supporting causes that speak to my heart.
3. Customers- it's an honor to bring a custom quilt to life for you and your loved ones!
Quilting is my passion, so its always fun to see where they go. If you have or see spot a Pewter Acorn Quilt in action, I'd LOVE to see it! Snap a pic and share it here, you'll make my day! Brownie points if you tag it #PewterAcornQuiltsinAction

No comments:

Post a Comment