Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Friday, so good to me


This will be a quickie update on a quickie project.

I love polka dots. They make me smile.  They were my immediate choice for my blocks for Sarah.
Don't remember Sarah's request for help? Click here to read it.


 I finished these up this morning! I'm not sure how much more sewing I'll get to today so at least these pretties are leaving me feeling good for the day :)

I think they turned out alright, considering I have never done either block.


The tutorials/patterns were easy to follow and I am hoping that Sarah (and more importantly the girls) like them.

II am sending 'em off with lots of good karma and warm fuzzies.

Do you like quickie projects as much as me?

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute! I had so much fun making those blocks. I think they both look like they took so much more work than they really do. That's my kind of project!

    ReplyDelete