This is my first official installment of WIP Wednesdays at freshly pieced!
Can I count this post as a completed project? No, I didn't think so. But it IS tempting, since virtually all true sewing progress has come to a screeching halt.
T and I are on a week long adventure that includes but isn't limited to car repairs, visiting family, and the obligatory eating of 1 year old wedding cake. Silly me did not pack any sewing stuff. Rookie mistake.
T has tactfully kicked me out of the garage, " some jobs are easier with only one set of hands." So, I've spent most of my afternoons catching up on my
- The basement curtains for my Uncle are done! I forgot them at my apartment though, so they are not gracing their new home, yet. I can however check that off of my list. YAY!
- Rainbow Charm Swap (a.k.a. mission yellow). I am on the hunt for yellow and yellow-orange fabric to share in the Rainbow Charm Swap!
- Quilt with No Name
- Scrappy Friendship Quilt (partially quilted)
- Log Cabin Flag Quilt (partially quilted)
- Sewing Room Pencil Holder
- Thomas the Tank Train Bag
- Needle CaseThis week's stats:New projects - 1Completed projects - 1
Currently in progress - 6