Do you ever need a vacation when you get back from vacation to catch up with laundry, groceries and life in general like I do right now? Sewing has been minimal, but the fabric has been bountiful, so here's what I got goin' on:
1. I'm signed up and raring to go for my first quilt along!
It's the Accross the Sea QAL (read more about it here).
Here is my preliminary pull of fabrics. It's a mix of fat quarters and half yard cuts from my stash. Jury is still out on the multi-colored prints...
What do you think?
1. Rainbow Charm Swap (a.k.a. mission yellow).
I found my yellow and yellow-orange fabric in a fabric shop pit stop along my travels this week!
Yellow - Modern Workshop by Liesl Gibson for Oliver + S for Moda
Yellow-Orange - Strawberry Field by Alice Kennedy for Timeless Treasures Fabrics
Yellow was trickier than I was expecting it to be, but I love both of these! Hopefully my co-swappers will like them too!
- Quilt with No Name
- Scrappy Friendship Quilt (partially quilted)
- Log Cabin Flag Quilt (partially quilted)
- Quilts for Kids (2 Quilts - in various stages)
- Sewing Room Pencil Holder
- Thomas the Tank Train Bag
- Needle CaseThis week's stats:New projects - 1Completed projects - 0
Currently in progress - 9